Train, 2 - Ford Ranger, O

From: Mallett, Donald B (Donald.Mallett@BNSF.com)
Date: Sun Mar 31 2002 - 00:14:48 EST

Last night at work for the 2nd time in less then a year a Ford Ranger driven
by a security personal in one of our yards was hit by a sloooow moving
train. Just like the first time the Ranger lost. NO DUH. The driver wasn't
hurt but the Ranger was totaled. I've been teaching safety classes for close
to 3 years now about Train vs. vehicle. When will the fools learn?

Dak content: I still love my DAK!!!!

*---------------------------Y2KOTA---------------------------*
Don Mallett
Y2K QC 4.7L Auto SLT+
http://Geocities.com/maldbnsf/
http://www.dakota-truck.net/profiles/dakota/QwkvWz@DAJFf6/profile.htm
Pre-Paid Legal Services, Inc. a 30-year-old company recently ranked #12 on
the Forbes' Top 200 Small Companies List, has launched the ultimate
opportunity on the Internet! Take a few minutes to view membership info and
or business opportunity. The short movies are very good and informative.
Click here http://www.MallettServices.com