Re: dml:re:working at a parts store (kinda long-sorry)

From: Hemipower@aol.com
Date: Sun Mar 31 2002 - 00:01:57 EST

 In a message dated 3/30/02 12:36:38 AM Eastern Standard Time,
 blkwidow1@primary.net writes:

 << >
> YEA... it is getting to be circle track time here as well
> I know all about the RACE CAR .... mentality that begins every spring
  Ron, no offense, but was that supposed to mean something?
  My point is, if I enter a store and give a VALID part #, shouldn't I be able
  to get it? If not, why?

 Ohhhh,,,quit asking stupid, dumbed down moron questions. : )

 Seriously, back when I worked the "counter", it was for a company
 called Forest City Auto Parts. The were based in P. A
 I believe, with stores in Ohio and Mich. as well. I worked for the
 Cleveland area stores. Their policy from 1903 or something,
 was to rip off the morons. When they came in looking for
 a turn signal flasher unit for example, we could up-sell them to
 the premium one that carries a lifetime warranty for what ever we could
 get for it. I sold quite a few 20 dollah flasher units. : ) Morons...
 BTW, The top salesmen were paid quite handsomely. I quit because the
 managers would push us to get as much as we could get for everything and I
 felt dirty after work cuz I felt we were flat out ripping people off.
Needless
 to say they are now out of business.

  Thanks,
  Jon