Re: Waiting for a '02 Club Cab SLT 4.7L 5-Speed 4x4

From: Kevin Reimer (kwreimer@msn.com)
Date: Sun Mar 31 2002 - 09:26:45 EST

Stay away from the headers, the 4.7 does not need these to perform well, it
performs fine stock. There are no plug wires on the 4.7,just coilpacks that
fit over the plugs,which the wire harness wires from the computer hook to.
Also 4.7 responds well to a cat back, I like the Flowmaster series 50 delta
flow. I use these on my two Daks. The 180 T-stat works well also.