RE: O/T: digital camera suggestions?

From: John Henton (john@bigfrontyard.com)
Date: Sun Mar 31 2002 - 10:01:44 EST

   If you can find the Minox DC2111 (2.1mp camera) I'd recommend
snatching it up. So far it's been great for me, it has video outputs so
you can do a slideshow or whatever on your tv, or use it as a webcam.
8mb internal memory, also accepts compact flash media cards. I paid
115$ usd for a brand new one, minox is well known for supplying spy
cameras in the cold war era, the optics and metering seem to be above
average. The screen is kind of lacking for great detail, but for the
price... you can't beat it!

 --john