Re: Re: Re: Hella's are Fixed! (a tad ;ong...)

From: DAKSY (rsmith13@nycap.rr.com)
Date: Sun Mar 31 2002 - 10:18:36 EST

A bomb! Sheesh! I'm in NY, but over 150 mi from ground zero. There's not
enough people around here for a terrorist to want to detonate
anything....even a fishkill would be a waste of a good bomb...
Besides, people can't find my house when I give em maps...

DAK content: P-O'd the neighbors this AM when I tested the Hellas!

Bob Smith (Daksy2K on AIM)
2K DAKSY CC Sport +
3.9l; V6: 4X4
(1 of 980 2K DAKSYs mfrd)
For the mods,details, etc., visit us at:

http://home.nycap.rr.com/daksy/

(ps, we're still working on it...
Susan on the page; me on the DAKSY! )