Ron- Viper brakes

From: Patrick and Kelly Engram (patrickandkelly@erols.com)
Date: Sun Mar 31 2002 - 11:20:20 EST

Ron,
  I think the first thing you need to be sure of is if the brake parts
will physically fit inside the wheel on the truck. I put a Gen 3 15x8
wheel on my Gen 2 truck, and the brake hose to caliper bolt rubbed the
wheel. I had to grind the edge of it down so it wouldnt rub.
  See if you can find a way to measure the height of the stock brake
parts from the center hub bearing, and also how deep they stick into the
wheel, then compare that to the viper stuff.
  And for the rear, your gonna have to figure a way to hook up the
e-brake.
Patrick