Re: RE: Gas Rotation

From: Lora J. Knepper (DakotaRebel98@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Mar 31 2002 - 14:00:01 EST

Bill,

If I see a Chevron station, I'll make sure to stop. In all honesty though,
I've never come across one here, and never up north.

~ lora
Lora J. Knepper
AIM: Rebel39SPT Email: lora@mydodgedakota.com
www.mydodgedakota.com
'Rebel' - 1998 Dakota Sport, RC, Deep Amethyst, 2WD, 3.9L V6
Flowmaster Dual Exhaust, Mopar Bed Rails and Light Bar, KC
OffRoad Lights, Drop-In Liner, Custom Decals, Tinted Rear Window
Kenwood 10-CD Changer, CB Radio

<SEMIHEMI01@aol.com> wrote in message news:d2.1607cace.29d892ea@aol.com...

> Lora,
> Go with Chevron occasionally, It has Techron already added to it.
> Probably in all honesty it would take 100 gallons of gas to equal 1 bottle
of
> Techron that you would get from the station. I think it's more of a
> maintenance thing in the fuel from Chevron.

Bill