Re: Re: Factory Batteries SUCK!

From: B1LLYW@aol.com
Date: Sun Mar 31 2002 - 14:02:42 EST

In a message dated 3/31/02 1:59:10 PM Eastern Standard Time,
DakotaRebel98@yahoo.com writes:

<< When I was having issues with my truck, I took it to have the battery
 checked out.

 The guy there said he sees a ton of Daks and Rams with battery problems.
 You think Dodge would get a clue? >>

This came up on the DiRT list also. It seems like the problem with Dodge
batteries lies with the 600 amp battery. If you opt for the heavy service
group, you get the 750 amp battery and that seems to be more problem free.

Bill White - www.moparforme.com
2002 Quad Cab 4x4, SLT+, 4.7, 5 speed, 3.92's, Airaid, MBRP Super Single
Exhaust