Re: My Dak Just Got Hit and Run

From: ABeerCan@aol.com
Date: Sun Mar 31 2002 - 21:21:19 EST

<< I am gonna show him that a woman can kick his ass just like a man! >>

I kinda know how you feel. While my Dakado hasn't been involved in a hit and
run, back in 96 my truck was vandalized to the point that I was ready to find
people and hang them! I found my Dakado with four slashed tires, busted bug
sheild and it had been paintballed with what looked like 2 or 3 hoppers.
Thankfully the paint washed right off and everything else was covered by
insurance. They never found the guys who did it, but I believe in what goes
around comes around, so I am sure that they got what they deserved sometime
somewhere.

The other Will