My Dak Just Got Hit and Run

From: Dakota Pimpin' (dakotapimpin99@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Mar 31 2002 - 18:22:13 EST

Well lets see here, about a couple hours ago my husband took my Dak to go
and pick up his paycheck. While he was inside, someone pulled in a white
Chevy Dually and decided to hit my truck in the side. From the front of my
bed on the drivers side all the way to about middle of my fender well on the
back. My fender flair is hanging off and there is black and white paint of
his truck on mine! Ranch hand bumpers do hell of damage let me tell ya. The
worst part is all we seen was the truck leave like a bat out of hell and
didn't realize what happened till he was done gone. Looks like that there is
around $2,000 damage on the truck now and all I know is when I see that
dually again, (which won't be hard to find in a town of around 1,500 people
and about 3 duallys that fit the description) I am gonna show him that a
woman can kick his ass just like a man!