Re: guys don't fail me now....black/brown wire??

From: KenCo (kenco.fish@verizon.net)
Date: Mon Apr 01 2002 - 17:19:00 EST

Punch wrote:

> anyone know what this wire in my stereo opening is, has a connector but
> isn't attached to anything.
> could it be a ground wire?

black is usually a ground.

--
http://www.kencofish.com Ken Arnold, 401-781-9642

make a no-cost donation to save the rain forrests here http://rainforest.care2.com/welcome?w=981743017

Please Note: No trees or animals were harmed in the sending of this contaminant free message We do concede that a signicant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.