Re: Catback system?

From: Jason Yates (onebad4x4dak@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Apr 01 2002 - 18:14:01 EST

David,
I didn't see a reply to your post, so I'll handle it. A catback
system is a kit that replaces your stock exhaust system from the
catalytic converter on back. A lot of companies make such a kit
and they come in a variety of forms, such as a bigger (than
stock) diameter single pipe, smaller diameter duals, side exit,
rear exit, etc. If you want to see pics of the Gibson 3" single
kit I installed go here http://photos.yahoo.com/onebad4x4dak and
click on the "Cat-back" album . . . someday I'll work up a real
page.

JY