Re: RSX off-road report

From: Kevin Reimer (kwreimer@msn.com)
Date: Mon Apr 01 2002 - 20:44:23 EST

Sounds good, I purchsed them also for my 02 quad cab 4x4 but as it turns out
the shocks in the front would not fit, approx 1 inch longer than the stock
shock when the shocks are bottomed out, so i had to take em back for a
refund, the shocks were to fit up to a 2001 model, Why would dodge change
the front shock mounts in 2002? beats me. So now i have to wait because no
other brands show a 2002 fit. BUMBER FOR ME.