Re: Re: RSX off-road report

From: B1LLYW@aol.com
Date: Tue Apr 02 2002 - 09:30:01 EST

In a message dated 4/1/2002 8:42:53 PM Eastern Standard Time,
kwreimer@msn.com writes:

<<<Sounds good, I purchsed them also for my 02 quad cab 4x4 but as it turns
out
the shocks in the front would not fit, approx 1 inch longer than the stock
shock when the shocks are bottomed out, so i had to take em back for a
refund, the shocks were to fit up to a 2001 model, Why would dodge change
the front shock mounts in 2002? beats me. So now i have to wait because no
other brands show a 2002 fit. BUMBER FOR ME>>

And a bummer for me too. Sh*t. Now what do I do for shocks?
Truckperformance.com says Edelbrock IAS shocks fit throught 2002 although
Edelbrocks's website does not confirm this. Other than that, I haven't found
anything. Has anyone out in DML land swapped out shocks on a 2002 yet
besides Kevin?

Bill White - www.moparforme.com
'02 Quad Cab 4x4, SLT+, 4.7, 5 speed, 3.92's, Airaid, MBRP Super Single
Exhaust