RE: NEXT GEN DAKOTA CANCELLED!

From: Jarod Johndon (jester1@linkline.com)
Date: Tue Apr 02 2002 - 04:14:31 EST

Well I myself after seeing this Friday have come to grips with it and I
am looking into a turbo panel PT... If they come out with it, if not I
pickup a PT Turbo and have it converted for 3 grand. But if they do come
out with a hemi powered M80, I think I might buy it, I mean imagine
shaving the fenders (they grey ugly duck crap on the sides) and running
exposed tires now slam it down and put dubs on it and you got a hella
sweet ride, convertible is even better >=D

-Jarod "Jester" Johnson
'98 RC 318 5 speed 3.92LS