RE: Hurst Shifter 01-02

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gd-ns.com)
Date: Tue Apr 02 2002 - 07:45:14 EST

Hi Bill,
Wnated to let you know the Hurst was installed this past weekend. It is
probably 95% completed. I want to cut a new weather boot to fit under the
regular shifter boot. I don't want to cut up the stock one in case for some
reason I'd ever need to re-install it.

I'm also thinking about ordering one of the Hurst "Super Boots" to dress it
off, but I'm not sure yet. The stock boot has the right side built up to
level it out, but the Hurst boot doesn't. I'm afraid it won't sit right
being on an angle and will look funny. Did you just reuse the stock boot?
If so, how does it work with the round hole for the rectangular stick? Did
you do anything else different to finish it off or make it fit better?
Thanks,
Rich

Did you use the