I found the loser who hit my Dak

From: Dakota Pimpin' (dakotapimpin99@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Apr 02 2002 - 23:28:47 EST

Well I located the loser who hit my Dak, and as of this morning my truck is
in the shop and he is paying out of his pocket to fix it. He ran because he
had no insurance, and now he is paying the price. After I ran into a dually
at a local Texaco, i noticed something odd, Solar Yellow paint on the truck.
Well he came out of the store and I ask him about it. He said that he hit a
pole, i chuckled because a girl caught his tag # and came front to me a few
hours after it happened. I looked at his tag, and there was the personalized
tags, "RUNAWAY", and let me tell ya it fit him *L*. During all of this a
local county officer came in to get gas and ask what I was doing (he knew me
*L*). I told the guy in the truck I know his name is Tim and that he hit my
truck, he didn't deny it then when the officer was standing beside me! He
dropped and told all more or less. The officer sited him for leaving the
scene, no insurance, no regsration or inspection sticker. He came to a body
shop with me and counted out $1,808.56 this morning to get my truck fixed.
All and all I am happy and for once I was nice, even though I could have
shoved my foot so far up his @#^$!!!