Re: I found the loser who hit my Dak

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Apr 03 2002 - 00:05:02 EST

Now that you've found him (congrats! but it still sucks you got hit)
perhaps you can exact revenge upon him in the name of all SY Dakdom!

I especially liked Will Coughlin's punishment for Bob Smith's keying fiend
http://www.dakota-truck.net/ARCHIVES/0012/2864.html

Far better than my retaliation:
http://www.dakota-truck.net/ARCHIVES/0012/2646.html

Or maybe dakotaviper's approach?