Re: Re: hemi 2003

From: AWyseGuy@aol.com
Date: Wed Apr 03 2002 - 01:01:32 EST

In a message dated 4/1/2002 7:55:39 PM Central Standard Time,
steve239dak@yahoo.com writes:

> They were intending to use the new Hemi for Nascar at
> one point,I believe,but there was not enough time to
> test it,probably. We may need a Hemi if the rule
> changes help Chevy too much

Has NASCAR changed the rules back to allowing hemispherical cylinder heads..
I thought they'd totally eliminated it once before. If Dodge does get to run
a Hemi again watch them limit it to only 4.0 L. or maybe even 3.5L.
I believe the size limit is currently at 358ci.. which is why they don't use
the 360's.

Aaron W in AL
95 RC Sport 2.5L
94 RC WS 2.5L