Virgin DAK Owner!!

From: M Smith (gtv684@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Apr 03 2002 - 15:49:23 EST

  Y'all bunch of perverts!! Okay, now that I have your attention allow me to
introduce myself. After dabbling with old Fords and Chevy trucks I finally
came around to getting my first Dodge. It's a 95 CC 4X4 3.9 Auto and
basically bone stock. I want to do some mods but nothing to outrageous....

  After lurking here for awhile I can see some new Autolites 3923 plugs and
a 180 T-Stat are must haves along with a K&N. Right??!! I'll be needing a
cat-back with some sound.....my last truck had a V8 305 with dual 26"
glasspacks. Loud is okay, maybe not glasspack loud but I think the Gibsons
are way to quiet!

Can I put 31x10.5x15 tires on my DAK? How about some nerf bars (in black,
thank you!), all I can find are ones for the Gen III models. My seat is
broken down a bit, musta been a fairly weighty previous owner. What will
fit?

Looks like a great site, lot's of very helpful people and a great sense of
humor to boot. Guess I'll be getting a DML sticker for the back glass!

Mark
Valdosta, GA
95 CC 4X4
V-6 Auto