Re: Billet Fuel Doors Update - 3/30/02

From: SCalHOTROD@aol.com
Date: Wed Apr 03 2002 - 16:49:26 EST

Steve,

I got mine here in CA and it looks great!! I can't wait to get it installed.

How about a group buy for superchargers now??

Chris
Santa Clara, CA
'01 QuadCab

In a message dated 3/30/02 7:12:14 PM, stcr@lvcm.com writes:

<< Sorry the updates have been a little sporadic over the last week or two,
I started going back to school at nights and my free time has disappeared.

The fuel doors arrived on Friday 3/29/02 (Sorry, they used UPS ground to
get them out and it took a full week to arrive), and were re-shipped the
same day. They were all sent via USPS Priority Mail. Depending on your
proximity to Florida you should be receiving your doors somewhere
between Monday and Wednesday. The fuel doors shipped to Canada had
their paperwork processed as requested so there shouldn't be any hassles.

Installation of the fuel doors is very simple, and instructions are
included. Shouldn't take any longer than 5-10 minutes. You will need a
4mm Allen Wrench/Hex Key, and a T-30 Torx screwdriver. The only hard
part is removing the two T-30 screws which hold the factory fuel door in
place - I had to use a wrench on the screwdriver as a breaker bar to get
enough leverage - maybe mine was put on by gorillas.

The refunds for those who paid before the volume discounts were applied
will be receiving your funds early next week in separate envelopes, I
sent those out this morning via regular US Mail.

If you have any other questions please contact me. Thank you all for
participating in this group buy, and I apologize for the longer delivery
date than originally expected. If anybody wants to buy more doors after
the group buy is over or knows someone who wants to buy one, send their
e-mail address my way - the prices probably won't be the same as the
group buy but a couple of people will be offering fuel doors at good
prices from now on and I'll forward the information to them.

- Steve >>