Re: Re:: annoying sound

From: Nielsen, Iver (dakota4x4v8@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Apr 03 2002 - 17:34:35 EST

I had blown a transmission line, the ATF ran down the chassis and into the
body mount. The darn thing squeeked so loud you could hear it for a country
block. I ended up jacking up the body, pulling the body mount out, washing
it nice and clean, putting silicone lube and bolting the whole thing back
together. That cured it.

Good luck,
Iver
dakota4x4v8@hotmail.com