Re: Cloth seat problems... ANYONE seen this?!

From: Mike Styer (m_styer@go.com)
Date: Wed Apr 03 2002 - 22:06:15 EST

My seats from a 98 have done that too. The front of the drivers side seat in particular. To be honest, it doesnt bother me most of the time, but I've thought of maybe screwing it in place or using somesort of metal clamp to help the cheap plastic out.

Mike S.
www.geocities.com/geek_farm/
Look for updates soon!