WAS: canadian meets? NOW: DML BBQ

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Apr 04 2002 - 16:56:10 EST

Ok, drive down to Windsor, you can convoy with me, and Tom (Silver89 from
Chicago)) this July 1st/4th weekend. You will have fun.
Actually, if i don't have a passenger by that weekend, you can just park
your truck, and we can split on gas and you can ride shotgun.

For details of past BBQ's, just check the homepage, there's lots of pics and
vids.

The Adam Blaster