Re: V8 TB swap and ignition stuff! : ) blood too.

From: SEMIHEMI01@aol.com
Date: Thu Apr 04 2002 - 16:55:50 EST

Punch,
    Put on a Kenne Bell supercharger by yourself. You will bruise, bleed and
cuss like sailors parrot. I know how you feel.
    I got to pull the TB off the Supercharger tomorrow and fabricate a keeper
for the accelerator cable end tomorrow. Mine is jumping off at full throttle
because that damn plastic runner broke on the corner that holds the cable
end.
    I'll bloody and throughly pizzed before I get thru. Bill

SEMIHEMI01@AOL.COM> KB SuperCharged, 4.7L, 2001, QC,
<A HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/semihemi01">the "DAK",</A> <A
HREF="http://www.southernmopar.org/index.shtml">SouthernMopar</A>