I Just Couldn't Turn It Down - Super Cheap BFG's

From: B1LLYW@aol.com
Date: Fri Apr 05 2002 - 18:10:24 EST

Man, I got it bad. One of the decisions I mad before the Dak even showed up
was to ditch the Badyear tires. I'm sure you all can appreciate that. I was
going to drive the Badyears until next fall and then buy some good
All-Terrains. However, I got a deal I couldn't turn down.

I found a website called 1010tires.com. They had BF Goodrich AT TA K/O's, in
265/70-16 at a great price. $134.99 a tire, $630 shipped for four of them.
That's $70 better than Discount Tire, $100 better than Tire Rack. I called
4wheelparts and they gave me a price of $730 shipped. I asked for a price
guarantee and they are sending me the 4 tires for $620, shipped. My buddy's
shop will mount and balance them for me. I just couldn't turn that down. So
now I get to find out if these tires are as good as everyone says they are.

This 1010tires has awesome pricing. The same tires in 285/75-16 are only
$125.99 + $80 shipping and $20 customs brokerage fee (from Canada).
4wheelparts is $176.95 before price match. Even with their free shipping, it
would still be $100 more than 1010tires. Anyway, check it out if you are
looking for tires. Their other tire prices aren't that great but their BFG
pricing is awesome.

Bill White - www.moparforme.com
'02 Dakota Quad Cab 4x4, SLT +, 4.7, 5 speed, 3.92's w/LSD, Airaid, MBRP
Super Single Exhaust