When it comes to my truck, I am no fool

From: Dakota Pimpin' (dakotapimpin99@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Apr 05 2002 - 21:03:51 EST

That is one thing that you don't have to worry about. *L* Lets just say that
I am Toyota T-TEN certified with a Associate of Applied Science Degree. That
and I have a Auto Collision & Management Technolgy Associate of Applied
Science Degree in that too *L* I attened Texas State Technical College in
Waco, TX. So it was hard for them to take advantage of a woman like me. They
thought that I was dumb until I pointed out quite a few errors in their
work. For starters, they didn't paint the bottom of the side skin, there is
a light coat. Then there was the point of being able to pull on the fender
well and the whole skin move. Next came the fender flair that was put on
poorly. Not to count the blemishes in the paint that I found. The guy kinda
just stood there with his mouth open in shock. Needless to say the truck
came home with me but it is back in at 8am Monday morning. That and he was
more or less apologizing the whole time I was there. *L* I kinda laughed
when he said he was sorry that he played me for a fool. He said women
shouldn't know that much. But hell what can I say. With a dad mecanic (hence
my name Holley like the carb), and nothing but uncles with shops and body
shops what can I say. How can I not know what I am talking about. If only
there was more women out there like me *L* No wonder all the time guys say
my husband is lucky *L*