RE: Re: Re: tune-up info

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@cox.net)
Date: Fri Apr 05 2002 - 21:10:11 EST

You can't, Jay, unless you and the torx driver can contort at the same time.
Take the whole TB off, then take the sensors off. You don't want to clean
just one thing, clean it all while you have it off. As others have said be
careful of the little pintle thing on the IAC.

Ron
00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD