Re: Re: I Just Couldn't Turn It Down - Super Cheap BFG's

From: B1LLYW@aol.com
Date: Sat Apr 06 2002 - 05:57:30 EST

In a message dated 4/5/02 10:19:37 PM Eastern Standard Time,
roadkill47@attbi.com writes:

<< I came across this site in the papers here in Chicago. They have stores
 located here and I can save on shipping. A $50 cash rebate good through
 5/19/02.

 http://www.discounttire.com/50DollarRebate.html >>

Yep, but there aren't any Discount Tire stores within several states of where
I live. Their online price would still have been $30 more than what I paid
from 4wheelparts, even after the rebate. The best local price available on
my size was $177 a tire, plus 6% sales tax vs. The $155 per tire, all costs
included, I paid online.

Bill White - www.moparforme.com
2002 Quad Cab 4x4, SLT+, 4.7, 5 speed, 3.92's, Airaid, MBRP Super Single
Exhaust