Re: RE: Dakota Canceled - Buzz Watch Reliable

From: Patrick Delgado (dadoctah@vitelcom.net)
Date: Fri Apr 05 2002 - 19:41:48 EST

If the next pickup has a V8, it will trash the gen III. It's supposed to be
lighter, same wheelbase and length but less overhang. This means they'll
push the front wheels out farther ahead of the engine. I'll give odds it
will have some composite body parts and a hydroformed frame. All of this
means a better balanced, better handling truck. Will it haul? Depends on the
engine. That's what I worry about. If they put the 4.7(HO?!?!) in it and
keep Dak/Ram looks, they could call it Pacer/Pinto/Chevette I'd still buy
it.
Patrick Delgado