Flowmaster installed

From: Dakota 2001 SLT-V8 (dakota2001sltv8@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Apr 06 2002 - 16:29:30 EST

Hi all -

I have a newbie question. I have a 2001 Dakota 4X4
Club Cab 4.7 Liter V8.I just installed a Flowmaster
942552 based on the recommendation of the guys at the
speed shop I usually deal with. Now that it is
installed, it sounds like a toilet flushing and I
cannot go past 4000 RPM, nor can I accelerate beyond
40 MPH. So I have several questions.

Is the stock exhaust a tuned exhaust ???

Should I have gone with the 942551 ???

Can I stay with the 942552 with additional mods ???

Any help will be greatly appreciated.......

Thanks......