Re: Flowmaster installed

From: Kevin Reimer (kwreimer@msn.com)
Date: Sat Apr 06 2002 - 20:04:33 EST

I have the 942552 on my 2k Dak, 4.7 and works great.. I also installed the
942551 on my 2002 quad cab 4x4, all works great, Maybe something happened to
your cat convertor. something is restricting the exhaust flow, does it seem
like alot of air is being pumped out of the tail pipe while the motor is
reved up. In park have someone rev motor up to 2500-3000 rpm and put your
hand buy tail pipe to see if alot of air is coming out..