Re: Attn all SLT owners..

From: ''Granpa'' Silver89 (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Sat Apr 06 2002 - 19:28:22 EST

The SLT tail gates are not painted two tone from factory - and here's what
makes the most sence to me, as to the reason why.

If you stand back and get a side profile of an SLT - you will see that the
two tone paint is pretty much in line from the front bumper to the rear
bumper. The reason the tail gate is not painted is because it is above the
line that the two tone is painted up to. The "two tone lines" are auctually
continued "visually" with the two bumpers.

--

"Hey Ray! Granpa done gone'n hit another light pole!"

Tom "Granpa" (Silver98) http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine/

1989 Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x2 1989 Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x4 w plow