Re: Rust on front 'black' fender?

From: ''Granpa'' Silver89 (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Sat Apr 06 2002 - 19:30:46 EST

Do you mean the black upper portion of the front bumper? If so, those have
been prone to rusting. I have seen several threads about that posted, over
time. I'm not sure if that is covered on your warrenty. I remember someone
posting that they had it repainted at no cost by a dealer.

--

"Hey Ray! Granpa done gone'n hit another light pole!"

Tom "Granpa" (Silver98) http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine/

1989 Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x2 1989 Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x4 w plow