Re: Re: Gen III rear speakers/ "Infinity" stereos in Quad Cab

From: Patrick Delgado (dadoctah@vitelcom.net)
Date: Sun Apr 07 2002 - 06:51:08 EDT

actually, the rear speakers are just to fill the area behind your head so it
doesn't sound "dead". Too much highs from the rear distort your perception
of imaging and localization which come from the front. So that sound range
is fine. Bass would have been nice but obviously not to be had with those
puny speakers. They are useless-put in a sub(or 2). Or if you really want
heights from the back put in full-range boxes-the ones with woofer in front
and tweeter/midrange on top.
Patrick Delgado