Re: Re: Gen III rear speakers/ "Infinity" stereos in Quad Cab

From: Paul Bullerman (hemi287@comcast.net)
Date: Sun Apr 07 2002 - 10:46:58 EDT

I just wanted to hear them; and what really pissed me off was that I opted
for the six speaker infinity system.
The TSB for it tells the tech to do nothing about it. Its "normal". The
front speakers are the drivers.
I agree that subs would be nice, but there is no room in the panels for even
an 8" sub. And im SOL since I have a RC.