Re: RE: dead truck?

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Apr 08 2002 - 15:24:19 EDT

That was my first thought as well, but I've taken a power washer (at the
carwash, and I think on the low setting) to my engine, covering only the
intake tube, and had no trouble afterwards. When I changed my cap & rotor
last fall, I even found a clump of Jon's MUD inside there, and I wasn't
having any firing problems.

If you got water into something electronic (circuits), it may be permanently
toasted.

I'd definitely try un-adjusting the cable as well.