Spring clamps

From: jay & dana (jay&dana@telus.net)
Date: Mon Apr 08 2002 - 19:45:29 EDT

For those of you that have or have tried the rear leaf spring clamps, I was
just wondering where you found the best location to attach them for maximum
effect. I know they are suppose to go on the spring in front of the axle
toward the cab, but I'm just curious as to how many leafs they should clamp
onto. Please email me off list with any advice, this would be greatly
appreciated as I have more questions concerning this topic.

Thanks again
Jay
jay&dana@telus.net