RE: Re: RE: **2002 Ohio DML Meet**

From: Tim Althoff (yllwdkta@insight.rr.com)
Date: Mon Apr 08 2002 - 19:39:40 EDT

oh, not yet...the seats are coming in this week. power driver, dark
gray/black leather! I will try this week and next.

I had the 40/20/40 split bench...very good shape! will be selling once
everything is good with the new seats...I do have someone interested but not
sure if he wants them anymore...will have to ask him first

BTW I know you know C++ in Unix...wanna help me!!! I need a+ on this next
program...I'll email you privately probably tomorrow if I have any more
problems...sound good?

switch the subject to:Leather seats swap or something...

Tim Althoff
99 V6 RC 5-speed SY
http://www.yllwdkta.com
http://go.to/ohiomeet