Re: Crashed the Dak today

From: Chuck Robbins (intense99dak@cox.net)
Date: Tue Apr 09 2002 - 07:00:02 EDT

I'm very sorry to hear about your Dak. The pictures were a lot worse than
what I expected and it made me wonder if you (and your passengers if any)
are all right. You have a very sharp looking Dak and I hope there's not too
much wrong with it so you'll have it like new soon.

It was hard to tell in the photos, but the only damage I saw to the hood was
an excessive curve along the fenders. Is this a flex curve because of the
front end being pushed back or is the fiberglass actually "permanently"
bent?

Chuck Robbins
'99 Dakota Sport
intense99dak@cox.net
www.intense99dak.com

"Chris Lambert" <dakotausa@comcast.net> wrote in message

> Well I did a number on her today. Merging pn to a cross road thought the
guy
> in front of me went and he did but he stop just out of the line of sight
for
> when there was a break in traffic I went and BAM I slammed into him hard.
He

http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/dakotausa/lst?&.dir=/Crash&.src=ph&.view=t&.last=