Re: Re: Crashed the Dak today

From: Chris Lambert (dakotausa@comcast.net)
Date: Mon Apr 08 2002 - 09:27:32 EDT

the hood is where it should be everything else is pushed back. The fender is
bent really bad you can't really tell from the photo but the whold front is
pushed back about 3-4". After I poped the hood i could see the he hood latch
is also pushed back. The hood is bowed a little but it also has a small
crack alond the side and in the scoop where the 2 layers are put together.
The hood held up much better than I thought it would becaust the grille hit
flate oon the back of the truck.

Chris