RE: dead truck update

From: Ryan Stewart (firebird@kymtnnet.org)
Date: Tue Apr 09 2002 - 11:08:27 EDT

They're pretty happy if you come in with the Mopar Perf. wires. LOL.

I've never tried the JBA's, but I think I'd go with sometihng else now if I
was you. I have a set of Mopars on mine right now but I'm taking them off
and replacing with Magnecor 8.5MM wires (EXPENSIVE!). If you wanted to buy
them just shoot me an e-mail with the offer. I've used them for about 3/4 of
a year so I'm not looking to make any big cash off of em.

Thanks, Ryan