Hurst T-Handle - good bang for the buck

From: B1LLYW@aol.com
Date: Wed Apr 10 2002 - 06:34:47 EDT

I just installed a Hurst t-handle on my NV3500. $25 at AutoZone. I'm happy
with it. It's a big improvement in shift feel, especially on a big heavy
truck shifter that wasn't designed for frustrated F1 drivers like me. :)
Part number is 153-0018 for anyone that's interested, for metric sizes.

Took about a half hour. You need a 15mm socket, a 3/4 inch wrench, and a
small flat-head screwdriver. You use the screwdriver to pry out the shift
pattern on top of the shifter. Your 15mm socket takes the nut off and then
you can unscrew the factory shifter. From there, the Hurst directions take
over.

Bill White - www.moparforme.com
2002 Quad Cab 4x4, SLT+, 4.7, 5 speed, 3.92's, Airaid, MBRP Super Single
Exhaust