Belly pan gasket (was knock,knock)

From: brian tully (btully2001@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Apr 10 2002 - 09:34:44 EDT

How long would it take to replace this by myself. I
have a week off coming up and instead of letting the
trusty dealer look at it I may want to save some
money. I have done an intake manifold gasket on a
olds 307,(85) but that was pretty straight forward if
I have to pull the distributer I may ask around to see
how pricy this will be.
TIA
Brian
ps. anyone know of a real good mechanic in the Bergen
count are of NJ?

=====
98 intense blue sport cc 4x4, 318, K&N, Jacobs pro street ignition, Rapid flow exhaust, Rancho 9000's w/dual remote.
Polaris Sportsman 500 HO