I am Back

From: Brian Mingle (bsm11@cornell.edu)
Date: Thu Apr 11 2002 - 10:57:19 EDT

Hi All,

I Have been away from the list for awhile, and am glad to be back. My last
position here was quite demanding, thus cause me to drop off the list. I am
back, and am starting to modify my 98 4x4 sport.

First, I am installing a 3" body lift. I am having it professionally
installed, and can't wait until that project is finished so that I can trot
off to the local tire store to purchase a set of nice, aggressive, mudders.
I have chosen the Yokohama Gelander series, and am looking at 35X12.50
15's. I checked out a 2000 Ram that had a set of 39" Gelanders, and they
looked sweet!

Next on my lost-o-things to do, is exhaust. I contemplated headers, but
heard that you had to lift the motor up to squeeze them in. If this is not
so, and someone on the list has installed headers on a 98 extended cab 4X4,
please let me know, and I'll reconsider. For now, I am looking at a radical
Flowmaster set up.

After that, I am looking at doing some exterior add ons. Such as, running
rails, my wife will need them to get in the truck after the lift kit is
installed, headlight covers, Ram logo taillight covers, and a tonneau cover
with the Ram logo on it.

I will send pics of the truck after each mod. ;-)

Brian