Almost go hit, AGAIN!

From: Dakota Pimpin' (dakotapimpin99@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Apr 11 2002 - 15:48:20 EDT

Well maybe I am cursed myself because about 2 hours ago, I was getting off
on a exit and traffic was stopped. So as I was waiting for the traffic to
move again, I happen to glance in my rear view and see this jacked up Dodge
Ram coming full force. All I could think was shit this is gonna hurt! He
locked down the brakes and slid sideways sending his truck in a roll. He
missed me by less than a foot in the roll. After all was said and done, he
wasn't hurt, but pretty upset about the truck. He smashed the total top
in.The truck is totaled out. He said he just bought it 3 days ago. *L* I
feel sorry for the guy, but he could have made a bigger mess by hitting me.
I have decieded I think I am gonna walk for now on *L* Or at least avoid
exit ramps and parking lots *L*
Holley