Re: Trottman's Curse

From: HOP (hopsdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Apr 11 2002 - 16:01:59 EDT

Guys... Can you please refrain from this thread about the "T" man... I'm two
payments away from owning my truck and I'd hate to see the past five years
go to waste in the blink of an eye... Just in the past week mentioning his
name has spread from here to other Dakota boards. Chris "DakotaUSA" had a
wreck.. and Knobbyman over on dodgedakotas.com had a lift kit not fit and
his truck is still on blocks. How much more is it going to take! Seems
every year for the past 4yrs I've been on here something bad has happened
prior to or just after someone uses the "T" word.
Thank you, Hop...
(P.S.) There is no know cure for this curse.. once the last thread is said,
It takes about 3-4 weeks to get rid of all the ill effects.. /me is walking
home today...
Houston,TeXas
Metallic Red 97 SLT CC 4x4 5.2Mag 3.55 LSD
Flomaster 3"Custom cat-back, 180 Tstat,
MSD 8.5 wires, Brass cap& rotor,
K&N Drop-in,Autolite 3923 plugs,
Pirelli 32x11.50x15, Westin Nerf bars,
Tinted windows,VentShade's,
BugDeflectorII, Extang BlackMAX Tonneau...
http://home.swbell.net/hopsdak