Need help on touch up painting.

From: SEMIHEMI01@aol.com
Date: Fri Apr 12 2002 - 15:51:29 EDT

Guys,
    I need some help here, I've painted whole cars before but have never
tried to touch up gravel chips with an air brush. I've got the Flame Red and
the Clear Coat. My problem is just how far I should buff and feather the area
around the chip before I Air Brush it and feather it in. One spot is about
1/8 wide by 1/4 long.
    All the chips are on the fiberglas fender flair, left rear. Don't want
to pay a body shop to pull the whole thing, paint it and charge me an arm and
a leg for something I can do. HELP Bill

SEMIHEMI01@AOL.COM> KB SuperCharged, 4.7L, 2001, QC,
<A HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/semihemi01">the "DAK",</A> <A
HREF="http://www.southernmopar.org/index.shtml">SouthernMopar</A>