SY Hatred? Come to East TN ;o)

From: Lora J. Knepper (DakotaRebel98@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Apr 12 2002 - 23:57:32 EDT

<SNIP>Why is there such hate on SY Daks out there ?????</SNIP>

Come on down to East Tennessee ;o) Dang... I want a SY Dak more than life
itself (The Amethyst is getting taken off as soon as I get the cash!) yet
once I moved here, they were no longer rare! I see a SY Dak almost daily,
and I know for a fact it's at *least* 7 different trucks. (Am I the only
crazy one that can identify a truck on the fly even when I don't know the
driver? <g>) Not to mention the Ford Chrome Yella...lotsa Ranger Splashes
and Escapes and 'Stangs with that paint job. But this IS Dodge land for
trucks :o)

~ lora

PS - Side note... I was driving home from the store the other day, when I
was passing a nice looking, but pretty stock black Gen III dak... as is
customary, I glance out my window to check his truck out... when I realize
his jaw just hit the dashboard and since he's looking at my truck (nothin
much special when put up against some of the other DML rides :o) almost
takes a Civic in the rear. I'm not sure if he was more impressed at the
truck, or the fact it was a chick behind the wheel... I get a lot of
interesting looks here for that too since I don't want a 'stang.. and if I
had one, I'd sell it to buy parts for my Dakota!
Lora J. Knepper
AIM: Rebel39SPT Email: lora@mydodgedakota.com
www.mydodgedakota.com
'Rebel' - 1998 Dakota Sport, RC, Deep Amethyst, 2WD, 3.9L V6
Flowmaster Dual Exhaust, Mopar Bed Rails and Light Bar, KC
OffRoad Lights, Drop-In Liner, Custom Decals, Tinted Rear Window
Kenwood 10-CD Changer, CB Radio