Idle Problem Fixed

From: Gary Hedlin (ghedlin@theramp.net)
Date: Sat Apr 13 2002 - 22:57:15 EDT

Thanks for all of your input on my idle problem. I did isolate the problem,
and it really came at no suprise. I had let my mom borrow the "scuicide
mobile" (thats what she calls the truck) and being the loving mom she is,
she even filled up the tank when she was done! But, she filled it up with
some NASTY 87 octane gas from Casey's General Store :( I've heard rumors
they have 20-30% ethanol in their 87 gas. Annyway, I spent the whole day
gunning the gas in effort to drain the gas and I filled her up with some
good 93. Wouldnt ya know it, after i raced arround after filling up, the
problem was gone.

I love my mom..... but shes banned from putting gas in it from here on
forward!

Gary Hedlin